The producers of Yountville Live, alongside the Yountville Chamber of Commerce and Town of Yountville, announce that the 27th installment of Taste of Yountville scheduled for March 21st is now cancelled. With the recent documents provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) suggesting the limit of large group events for potential exposure to COVID-19, we are confident that this is the best course of action as we move through this unprecedented situation with public health and safety as our top priority. Taste of Yountville tickets will be refunded.
In contrast, the 6th annual Yountville Live event, scheduled for March 19th-22nd remains as scheduled at this time. Programming will be amended to take into consideration the safety precautions put forward by the CDPH. The size of this event falls within the everyday nature of life in Napa Valley, which is open for business!
In all cases we ask that you please take extra precautions and safety measures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19:
- If you are traveling from an infected area please take proper precautions.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Minimize close contact (for example – limit to no hand shaking or hugging).
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the Yountville Chamber of Commerce at 707-944-0904 or firstname.lastname@example.org