Holidays in Yountville
Holidays in Yountville: The Brightest Town in Napa Valley
November 20 – December 31, 2017
The Holiday Season is a magical time to visit Yountville. The town is glowing with thousands of twinkling holiday lights. Holiday music and delicious aromas from our award winning restaurants fills the air. Festively decorated shops, hotels and tasting rooms provide a truly unforgettable wine country experience for visitors and locals alike.
November 20, 2017 through January 1, 2018, enjoy six weeks of Holidays in Yountville, featuring a full calendar of event, activities and performance for all ages. We invite you to stroll through town and celebrate the splendor of the season in the Brightest Town in Napa Valley.
Celebrate the Joy of the Season in Yountville!
Look forward to these featured events and much more:
- Free Carriage Rides through Yountville
- Holiday Movie Series at the Lincoln Theater
- Teatro Bistecca Dinner Parties at Ottimo by Chef Michael Chiarello
- Holidays in Yountville Cocktail Making 101 Class at Domaine Chandon
- Holiday Gourmet Food & Wine Tours
- Photos with Santa (multiple days)
- Santa’s Workshop
- Wreath Making Class
- SantaCon Yountville
- Yountville Arts Commission Kids Art Show!
- Holiday Performances at the Lincoln Theater
- Napa Valley Museum Holiday activities
- The Nutcracker at the Lincoln Theater
- Napa Valley Wine Train – Santa Train
- Wreath Laying Ceremony at the California Veterans Home Yountville
- Toys for Tots Donations
- AND MUCH MORE!
Shop Local for the Holidays
Shop local in Yountville to find unique gifts for your family and friends. With shopping choices ranging from chic boutiques to home & garden stores to stunning art galleries, you are bound to find the perfect gift. Plus, all of our tasting rooms in Town have highly curated retail components, such as Ralph Lauren Home Decor at Silver Trident Tasting Room or Hestan cookware at Hestan Vineyards.
Yountville is considered the “culinary capital” of the Napa Valley. Our town is home to The French Laundry, Chef Thomas Keller’s award-winning French restaurant, among several other fine dining establishments that have eared Yountville shining stars on the culinary map of America. With over a dozen restaurants to choose from, there is something for every culinary palate.
Wine Tasting in Yountville
Yountville showcases unparalleled tasting rooms and wine tasting experiences to enjoy Holiday libations. Park your car and stroll through town and enjoy seventeen tasting rooms. There is simply no better place to explore the best in wine in the Napa Valley.
The Yountville Trolley is a FREE Trolley service that runs through the Town limits of Yountville. Call (707) 312-1509 for a free pickup anywhere in town.