Whether you’re a student seeking a culinary or baking and pastry career, a home cook, a food and wine enthusiast, or an entrepreneur looking to start a new food business, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Napa Valley is not to be missed! Join us at the CIA at Greystone (St. Helena) and the CIA at Copia (downtown Napa) and discover a food and wine lover’s paradise.
An Engaging Environment for Learning
The CIA at Greystone is one of the world’s most unique and enriching schools for food and wine education. Our faculty members include top chefs, food executives, restaurant owners, master sommeliers, and more. We offer:
- Associate degrees in culinary arts or baking and pastry arts
- Certificate program in culinary arts and a master’s degree in wine management.
- Customized programs for leaders and professionals in the food industry
- Classes for food and wine enthusiasts
Built in the late 19th century and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, our impressive Greystone facility in St. Helena was once home to the Christian Brothers Winery. Here, you can:
- Relax and eat a great meal in the Gatehouse Restaurant
- Enjoy an espresso or lunch from The Bakery Café by illy
- Shop for everything culinary in the Spice Islands Marketplace®
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration or a class for food and wine enthusiasts
- Visit the historic Barrel Room and marvel over our amazing collection of 1,000+ corkscrews
We also offer historic public tours.
The Culinary Institute of America at Copia
Located in the heart of downtown Napa, The CIA at Copia is the ultimate destination for exploring, experiencing, and enjoying the world of food, wine, art, and community. Experience cooking and beverage classes taught by CIA experts, curated tasting events and festivals, delicious dining selections, artisanal art collections, and private event space, all in one convenient location—the epicenter of food and wine.
- Dine in The Restaurant at CIA Copia
- Shop at The Store at CIA Copia for fine food and home gifts
- Take a Hands-on cooking or baking class in our state-of-the-art kitchen
- Participate in an interactive food or wine demonstration
- Attend a wide variety of community events!
- Discover The Food Business School, our center for executive education