Enjoy your wine country vacation at Lavender, a Yountville Bed & Breakfast. Restored historic building surrounded by modern cottages featuring eight well-appointed guest rooms. Some include an outdoor private jetted spa tub.
Lavender is intimate and luxuriously cozy. It combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements, to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new.
A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn’s four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily.
This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B.
Eventually, the Webber House was operated as a bed-and-breakfast inn. In the 1980s, it was granted National Register of Historic Places status (site #82002219). After careful renovation, the inn became part of the Four Sisters Inns collection in September 1999, consisting of the original Webber House as well as separate cottages on the grounds.
Four Sisters Inns President Shelley Post worked extensively with architect George Ash and designer Shirley Jensen to create a feeling of space in each cottage, giving seven of the nine rooms peaked ceilings and private outdoor courtyards. The property features a lavender garden, and the vibrant interior paint colors and fabrics of Provence.
- A bountiful breakfast buffet each morning
- Afternoon wine, tea and hors d’ oeuvres
- Evening turndown, on request
- Freshly-baked cookies
- Refreshments, including water, coffee and tea, are available throughout the day
- Daily newspapers available in the sitting room
- Wireless Internet access and free local telephone calls
- Restaurant and activity recommendations and planning
- Books and games available to borrow
- Easily forgotten toiletry items, (toothbrush, shaving cream, sewing kits, etc.) available at front desk
- Parking available on-site or street side
- Our sister inn, Maison Fleurie, is located a short walk away and guests of Lavender are welcome to enjoy the pool and hot tub there (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Frequent Sleeper loyalty program offering enrolled guests one complimentary night for every twenty points earned
The following services and items are available:
- One pet-friendly guestroom is available for an additional charge.
- Breakfast delivered to your guestroom ($10 per day)
- Additional guests over the age of five ($25)
- A bottle of red, white or sparkling wine (price varies)
- Celebration Package upgrade ($50)
- Perfect and Ultimate Bath upgrade (price varies)
- Adoption of a signature Teddy Bear ($35)
- Four Sisters Inns cookbook ($19.95)