Yountville, Napa Valley, offers the quintessential Wine Country experience in an idyllic and tranquil setting. Our inviting and charming town is sure to inspire, providing visitors what they’ve come to expect in a world-renowned destination, with the unmistakable flavor of surprise too. Yountville is simply an experience for every taste.
Coupled with the spectacular wineries that come with the territory, Yountville offers so much more. Whether it’s our unmatched dining, our world-class art community, our thriving and eclectic shopping options, our luxurious hotels, quaint inns and spectacular spas, or simply our breathtaking scenery and friendly locals, the Yountville experience awakens all the senses.
Yountville is proud to be the home of fantastic Michelin-rated restaurants. National and international media frequently come calling for our incomparable chefs, and every visitor finds something—usually several somethings—to please their palate.
Between Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theatre, the Art Walk and Napa Valley Museum, Yountville rewards new and returning visitors with stunning and ever-changing creative displays. Yountville delights in its wide-ranging cultural experiences with new exhibits and performances, as well as a full events schedule and seasonal extravaganzas. There is always something exciting happening to keep visitors coming back for more.
We cordially invite you to experience all the tastes Yountville has to offer and invite your audience to sample as well! Please go on and indulge yourself with the information provided in this packet and contact us to learn more about Yountville — Napa’s tastiest town!
- Yountville Releases Interactive Business Directory Map for In-Town Navigation - May 9, 2017
- A feast for all senses is the lure at Yountville's Annual "Art, Sip & Stroll"; Signature Event of Arts in April® of the Napa Valley in Yountville April 22
- Yountville unveils latest public art sculpture that visualizes the upward movement of humanity; Press Invited to the Dedication Celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to be held April 1 at 2 p.m.
- Yountville Chamber of Commerce announces "Taste of Yountville" now being produced by creative force behind Napa’s "Live in the Vineyard"
- Yountville's 28th Annual Festival of Lights to be a Jolly Good Time
- Yountville Chamber of Commerce Announces New CEO
- Yountville Ranks #4 on USA Today's 2016 10Best Reader's Choice Awards for "Best Small Town Food Scene"
- California Through My Lens - April 16, 2016 - Yountville: What Restaurants, Wineries and Activities You Must Do
- Minitime.com - April 14, 2016 - Along Napa’s Culinary Road: Best Places to Eat in Yountville
- Huffington Post Travel - April 19, 2016 - A Weekend in the Wine Country: Yountville, California
- Arts in April Events in Yountville
- The Daily Meal - January 2016 - Yountville CA: Napa Valley's Culinary Hub
- Gastro Traveling - December 2015 - Yountville: Deep In the Heart of Napa Valley’s Essence
- Super Bowl 50 Countdown: How to Watch The Game with NFL Legends in Wine Country - Haute Living - December 2015
- Pro Football Hall of Famers Rock the Red Zone
- Chefs Toast Veterans with Gourmet Feast - November 11, 2015 - Napa Valley Register
- Napa Valley's Top Chefs Tip Their Toques to Local Veterans
- San Francisco Chronicle - October 25, 2015 - Yountville for under $40
- SAVEUR Magazine - September 2015 - 2015 Good Taste Awards: Yountville named as the Number Two Splurge-Worthy Dining City in the World
- 27th Annual Festival of Lights
- Frontiers Magazine - September 2015 - The Wrath of Grapes
- Haute Living - July 7, 2015 - 15 Insider Secrets To Help You Best Enjoy Napa Valley’s Yountville
- Yountville Chamber of Commerce Launches Wine-Tasting Passport
- San Francisco Magazine - June 4, 2015 - The Best Wineries You've Never Heard of In Yountville
- Haute Living - May 14, 2015 - Chef Richard Reddington Keeps a High Profile at His Yountville Restaurants
- Yountville Live, Town's First-Ever Food, Wine & Music Showcase, Celebrates Success
- Zagat - January 2015 - Day Trip: Weekending in Yountville
- Jetsetera - September 24, 2014 - Pet-Friendly Yountville
- 805 Living Magazine - March 2014 - Yum in Yountville - pp. 36
- Independent Traveler - March 2014 - Yountville, A One Street Culinary Town
- Spotlight's Wine Country Guide - March 2014 - Exploring the Wine Country
- Wine Country This Week - February 2014 - Taste of Yountville
- Forbes - January 2014 - How to Spend 48 Hours in Napa Valley