As Yountville and the Napa Valley start to reopen we are excited to share with our visitors that the Yountville Welcome Center will reopen on Wednesday, July 1.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and volunteers we are implementing the following procedures.
- The Welcome Center will be sanitized each day before visitors are welcomed in
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing a mask while at the Welcome Center
- All Visitors are required to wear a mask to enter the Welcome Center
- Volunteers will help one group at a time
- Groups are asked to send in only one representative to gather information
- Signage will be placed in the Welcome Center to indicate where visitors should stand while being helped
- Signage will be placed on the sidewalk for people to line up with proper social distancing distancing
- Volunteers will sanitize shared space after each visitor
- Visitors will be asked to fill out our guestbook with name and contact information to help with contact tracing. This information will only be used if contact tracing is needed. It will not be used to send marketing information
The Yountville Welcome Center team will work to make sure they are informed of all open business and have a list of available reservations each day to make sure visitors are receiving the most up to date information.
Have any questions about Yountville’s reopening? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yountville Chamber of Commerce and Welcome Center
Sunday – Saturday | 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
6484 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
(707) 944 -0904