We are SO happy to be able to welcome you back to Yountville and the Napa Valley!
In order to make sure everyone stays safe here are some things you should know before you come visit us.
Make a Reservation
- Almost all restaurants and wineries are now REQUIRING you to have a reservation.
- Make sure and call a head so you know any new rules or regulations that are now in place
- Places are operating on partial capacity to make us all safe so lets do our part and plan head!
Wear Your Face Covering
- Face Coverings are required inside ANY business in Napa County
- Restaurants, wineries, and tasting rooms require you to wear a face covering until you are seated at your table
- If you need to get up from your table put that face covering back on
- Face coverings are not required when enjoying outdoor activities such as hiking or biking as long as you can remain six feet from other people
- Stay six feet away from other visitors when you are in a public place
- Most establishments will have social distancing and direction signage on the floor. Please follow it for everyone’s safety!
Wash Your Hands
- One of the best ways to stop COVID-19 is to keep your hands nice and clean
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds whenever you can
- Most businesses will also have hand sanitizing stations for you to use
Stay Home If You Are Sick
- Scratchy throat? Stay home
- Fever above 99.9? Stay Home
- Aches and pains? Stay home
- If you are not feeling well please stay home and reschedule your trip
- If someone in your immediate household has been sick within the last two weeks please stay home and reschedule your trip