Yountville and Napa Valley hotels, wineries, restaurants, and activities are open and welcoming guests, with restrictions.
Due to Coronavirus protocols and limited capacity allowed, advanced reservations are required for wine tasting and strongly suggested for dining.
Please confirm all reservations with the businesses directly.
Below is a list of what is allowed in the Purple Tier.
- Restaurants – Outdoor Only with modifications
- Wineries & Tasting Rooms – Outdoor Only with modifications
- Bars, Breweries and Distilleries – Closed when no meal provided. If meal provided, follow Restaurant guidance
- Hotels & Lodging – Open with modifications
- Gyms & Fitness Centers – Outdoor Only with modifications
- Offices – Remote work
- Gatherings – Outdoors Only, Max 3 households
- Critical Infrastructure
- Outdoor Playgrounds & Outdoor Recreational Facilities Open with Modifications
- Hair Salons & Barbershops – Open Indoors with Modifications
- Retail – Open indoors at 25% capacity
- Shopping Malls – Open indoors at 25% capacity
- Personal Care Services – Open indoors with modifications
- Museums – Outdoors Only with modifications
- Places of Worship – Outdoor Only with modifications
- Movie Theaters – Outdoor Only with modifications
On Thursday, November 19, a curfew for non-essential work and group gatherings was announced for Napa County. No-essential work and group gatherings may not take place between 10:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. starting Saturday, November 21 and ending Monday, December 21, 2020.
If you are planning a visit to Yountville and the Napa Valley, ask that you help protect yourself, your family, and our community from the threat of COVID-19 by following the safety protocols listed below!
Updated: November 19, 2020 @ 3:15 p.m.
Make a Reservation
- Almost all restaurants and wineries are now REQUIRING you to have a reservation.
- Make sure and call a head so you know any new rules or regulations that are now in place
- Places are operating on partial capacity to make us all safe so lets do our part and plan head!
Wear Your Face Covering
- Face Coverings are required inside ANY business in Napa County
- Restaurants, wineries, and tasting rooms require you to wear a face covering until you are seated at your table
- If you need to get up from your table put that face covering back on
- Face coverings are not required when enjoying outdoor activities such as hiking or biking as long as you can remain six feet from other people
- Stay six feet away from other visitors when you are in a public place
- Most establishments will have social distancing and direction signage on the floor. Please follow it for everyone’s safety!
Wash Your Hands
- One of the best ways to stop COVID-19 is to keep your hands nice and clean
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds whenever you can
- Most businesses will also have hand sanitizing stations for you to use
Stay Home If You Are Sick
- Scratchy throat? Stay home
- Fever above 99.9? Stay Home
- Aches and pains? Stay home
- If you are not feeling well please stay home and reschedule your trip
- If someone in your immediate household has been sick within the last two weeks please stay home and reschedule your trip