The Conservatory NYC – Yountville is nestled on Washington Street between Bouchon and The French Laundry, come discover a curated edit of items we think you will love.
To build your wardrobe, fill your home, give to someone special and promote your wellbeing.
We believe in artisans, designers and brands that have compelling stories, and share our passion for sustainability, quality, and lasting value.
Our advisors are here to help make your selections, prepare them to take with you or we will gladly ship them to your home.
OUR BELIEF SYSTEM
- Choose items that will bring joy, last, and make the Earth a better place to live.
- Partnering with brands with compelling stories, transparent supply chains, and shared values.
- Offering mindful pricing and service that honors both our customers and brand partners.
Today and everyday, this remains our purpose.
What it means when you choose The Conservatory:
- You are supporting small brands, quality makers, and our local retail team.
- No allegiance to trends, stories not labels, with consideration of your time and energy to minimize a need for returns. Discover everyday essentials, forever favorites and investment pieces for your wardrobe, living, and wellbeing.
Visit us at our Yountville Gallery and learn more.